Photo Evolution Course *NEW*
Mondays, March 7 - April 11, 2022
6-Weeks, 7-9pm EST
This course will be held Virtually using Zoom.
*Please be sure you have video and audio capabilities to participate.
This 6-week course will give you the time and encouragement to focus your attention on a specific project. Watch how your dedicated attention to a chosen topic evolves and develops throughout the class.
Choose your subject, be it person, place, genre, emotion, or anything! Your project will be more impactful by selecting a topic meaningful to you and having regular access.
Ask yourself some questions to help understand what project would be of interest to you.
• What are you excited about photographing?
• In the past year, what images have been your favorites?
• Now, ask yourself why?
The first class will cover the process of creating stories and techniques that help develop a cohesive series of images. Each student will then present their project idea with one or a couple of sample images. If you are undecided or need some guidance, we can discuss and solidify your idea.
The objective of this class is to:
• To explore and learn about your chosen subject
• To develop your unique style
• To grow artistically
• To build a cohesive body of work
The remaining 5-weeks will be to help create each student's unique project. Students will benefit from the group's feedback by submitting a few pictures for review. We will discuss how the images work together and make suggestions on the next steps in your project.
This will be a fun and creative journey to see where you start and where you end up.
This course is for photographers 18 years and older, of all levels who want to push their creative boundaries.
The class size will remain small, with a min of 4 to a max of 7 people, to allow more individual attention.
(Danielle has been a professional photographer for over 20 years. As a former photojournalist, she has created a number of documentary stories. These include day-in-the-life projects, to others that have lasted from weeks to months. Now a fine art photographer, she understands the creative process of producing a series that is essential to any artist.)
• Once you register and make your payment, I will send you a syllabus for the course.
• You can cancel for a full refund up to 5 days before the course starts. After, unless the spot can be filled, you will receive your refund minus a $50 cancellation fee.
• If the course is sold out, please contact me by EMAIL, if you would like to be placed on a waiting list. This course will be offered again during the year.
Click here to get on the Announcement of Future Courses.