Photographer's Eye Course
Wednesdays, May 18 - June 15, 2022
5 Weeks - 6:30-9pm EST
This course will be held Virtually using Zoom.
*Please be sure you have video and audio capabilities to participate.
This course focuses on the many genres of photography. An excellent class for those who want to continue their journey from the first course, “The Art of Seeing.” or for anyone who wants an opportunity to explore the different genres. There will be a continued emphasis on the elements of light, perspective, design, and mood.
• Nature and Wildlife Photography
• People Photography
• Street and Travel Photography
• Abstract, Conceptual, and Still Life Photography
Students will be assigned to create four images on the above week's topic and present them to the class for discussion. The critiques provide constructive feedback and encourage fellow students to share ideas to improve their image-making. PDF handouts will also be provided on all topics discussed during the course.
This course is for photographers 18 years and older of all levels who want to push their creative boundaries.
The class size will remain small, with a min of 4 to a max of 7 people, to allow more individual attention.
• Once you register and make your payment, I will send you a syllabus for the course.
• You can cancel for a full refund up to 5 days before the course starts. After, unless the spot can be filled, you will receive your refund minus a $50 cancellation fee.
• If the course is sold out, please contact me by EMAIL, if you would like to be placed on a waiting list. This course will be offered again during the year.
Click here to get on the Announcement of Future Courses.